Attuned to the special requirements of the soft drink industry, our customers happily come back to products that prove their value:
- Virtual Prototyping simulates different effects that are available thanks to the various finishing options from numerable angles and with different lighting effects
- Modelling to create prototypes to give you designs that you can see and touch. This is also recommended for small printing quantities.
- Wet glue labels for reel-fed production are particularly well-suited for efficient and also premium appealing larger and mass production quantities.
- Wrap-around labels are fed straight from the production reel onto the product, wrapping around it, highly efficient and ready for high speed labelling.
- Adhesive labels with a wide variety of production possibilities are quickly and economically applied onto the product in the labelling process.
We can do a lot more:
- Our Design Centre, a registered advertising agency, will develop CD/CI as well as functional and creative labels and folding boxes for you.
- Packaging and construction development tests and helps optimizing the appearance and functionality of your folding box.
- Sleeves are put over bottles like a hose and fit any shape.
- Folding boxes and fine cardboard not only serve as “just packaging”, they serve a very important role in their optic and haptic perception for the consumer.
- A wide range of special effects and specialty options for your promotional campaigns.
- Thermal transfer printers for printing labels at your place of business and for embedding variable data.
- A range of finishing options will differentiate your label or folding box from the others before it.
- No-Label-Look - a transparent label, which gives the effect of the image being printed directly on the bottle or container.
- Pouches, flexible packaging - the whole packaging surface can be used for communication and active promotion of your product.
- Cardboard boxes are used for stable transport and safe storage.